the %#@!*&^(!!! phone

Contributor

the %#@!*&^(!!! phone

Got this phone almost 3 wks ago and it sucks!!  went back to where i bought it to fix something and they worked on it and sent me to att  she worked on it 2 hours and messed it up more  went back 2min after i left store to say it still doesn't work right  went back the next day  no go  tried to call att on cell and i couldn't do what it asked  phone is locked and i can't press 1 or 2    tied calling 661  over 2 hours and it was busy!!!  can't get the phone number for customer service on web  sorry i switched from my other carrier  this phone and att sucks big time!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (304 Views)
Professor

Re: the %#@!*&^(!!! phone

...... er, would be nice to know which phone you are referring to...name?
Message 2 of 7 (301 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

kathy penzato wrote:

Got this phone almost 3 wks ago and it sucks!!  went back to where i bought it to fix something and they worked on it and sent me to att  she worked on it 2 hours and messed it up more  went back 2min after i left store to say it still doesn't work right  went back the next day  no go  tried to call att on cell and i couldn't do what it asked  phone is locked and i can't press 1 or 2    tied calling 661  over 2 hours and it was busy!!!  can't get the phone number for customer service on web  sorry i switched from my other carrier  this phone and att sucks big time!!!!

Is that a typo? Shouldn't that be 611?

Message 3 of 7 (290 Views)
Master

kathy penzato wrote:

If you got the phone almost three weeks ago, you're still in your 30-day buyer's remorse period. You can return the phone and exchange it for a different model if you'd like. You will just have to pay a restocking fee, 10% on iPhones and $35 for all other phones.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 7 (272 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

It would make your message a little easier to read if you would use punctuation marks, the next time you post!! TY for your consideration. Also, posting the type of phone that you have is also helpful.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 5 of 7 (232 Views)
Master

Rerun the phone before your 30 days are up and try something else. Since you have been having issues. I would politely request they waive any restocking fee.

Good luck!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 6 of 7 (227 Views)
Professor

My guess is that shes either taken the phone back by know or has a brand new expensive paper weight. I couldnt let myself get stuck with a device that will be a headache and a temp raiser each time I look at it or have to use it.
Message 7 of 7 (220 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.