Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 21, 2010
7:23:00 AM
View profile
switching from a samsung to a m(razor)

I have put my sim card from my samsung into the razor waited 10 seconds and then tried to turn it on. the Phone however says unregistered sim card and says check sim, If i put my sims card back into my samsung phone it still works.

I tried to call customer serive but its a mechine and I had no help from it  what so ever.

I have put my sim card from my samsung into the razor waited 10 seconds and then tried to turn it on. the Phone however says unregistered sim card and says check sim, If i put my sims card back into my samsung phone it still works.

I tried to call customer serive but its a mechine and I had no help from it  what so ever.

switching from a samsung to a m(razor)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 22, 2010 6:22:21 AM
(0)
Master

Sounds to me like you might need to get a new SIM card. in order for it to work in your RAZR.  Some of the newer prepaid SIM cards are locked to the handset that they are activated on for a period of 6 months.......

Sounds to me like you might need to get a new SIM card. in order for it to work in your RAZR.  Some of the newer prepaid SIM cards are locked to the handset that they are activated on for a period of 6 months.......

Re: switching from a samsung to a m(razor)

2 of 2 (116 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments