Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 9, 2011
10:22:33 PM
View profile
switch go phones need to register text being sent to phone for new password is dead...wont charge..

i have a go phone and it died wont charge so i got another one it used but when i insert my sims it says its not valid so i need to setup my sims card with the new phone....however online i cant register my go phone number because it sends you a text with a new password code to your phone...which of course mine is dead...please help need phone asap...

i have a go phone and it died wont charge so i got another one it used but when i insert my sims it says its not valid so i need to setup my sims card with the new phone....however online i cant register my go phone number because it sends you a text with a new password code to your phone...which of course mine is dead...please help need phone asap...

switch go phones need to register text being sent to phone for new password is dead...wont charge..

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 11:17:05 PM
(0)
Professor

sarahwallace08 wrote:

You can go to an AT&T store to have the SIM card unlocked so that you can continue using your existing number by re-using the SIM in the 'new' phone.

sarahwallace08 wrote:

You can go to an AT&T store to have the SIM card unlocked so that you can continue using your existing number by re-using the SIM in the 'new' phone.

Re: switch go phones need to register text being sent to phone for new password is dead...wont charg

2 of 2 (309 Views)