switch go phones need to register text being sent to phone for new password is dead...wont charge..

Contributor

switch go phones need to register text being sent to phone for new password is dead...wont charge..

i have a go phone and it died wont charge so i got another one it used but when i insert my sims it says its not valid so i need to setup my sims card with the new phone....however online i cant register my go phone number because it sends you a text with a new password code to your phone...which of course mine is dead...please help need phone asap...

Message 1 of 2 (346 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Re: switch go phones need to register text being sent to phone for new password is dead...wont charg

sarahwallace08 wrote:

i have a go phone and it died wont charge so i got another one it used but when i insert my sims it says its not valid so i need to setup my sims card with the new phone....however online i cant register my go phone number because it sends you a text with a new password code to your phone...which of course mine is dead...please help need phone asap...

You can go to an AT&T store to have the SIM card unlocked so that you can continue using your existing number by re-using the SIM in the 'new' phone.

Message 2 of 2 (342 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.