Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 7, 2010
11:36:16 AM
View profile
stupid ringtone

my phone does not connect to the internet so i cant retrieve the ringtone from at&t. i have tried to enter the address into the computer but it won't work. please helpSmiley Mad

my phone does not connect to the internet so i cant retrieve the ringtone from at&t. i have tried to enter the address into the computer but it won't work. please helpSmiley Mad

stupid ringtone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2010 5:25:02 AM
(0)
Expert

Sounds like maybe the account holder has your internet usage blocked. You need to have access to the internet to download ringtones. If you can have the account holder call CC and have it unblocked for you so you can get the ringtone, that would be the only way to get it. The access to the internet can be blocked again, afterwards.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Sounds like maybe the account holder has your internet usage blocked. You need to have access to the internet to download ringtones. If you can have the account holder call CC and have it unblocked for you so you can get the ringtone, that would be the only way to get it. The access to the internet can be blocked again, afterwards.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: stupid ringtone

2 of 3 (886 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2010 6:47:01 PM
(0)
Scholar

You might want to check out a card reader and memory card...?  You should be able to D/L the ringtone from your computer to the memory card and pop it into your phone...

You might want to check out a card reader and memory card...?  You should be able to D/L the ringtone from your computer to the memory card and pop it into your phone...

3.14159265 are round; cornbread r²

Re: stupid ringtone

3 of 3 (830 Views)