Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 22, 2011
7:46:13 PM
View profile
sound problems

i can not get the volume very loud on my music or ringtones is there a volume booster or something that will increase sound for a sumsung captivate

i can not get the volume very loud on my music or ringtones is there a volume booster or something that will increase sound for a sumsung captivate

sound problems

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 30, 2011 12:43:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
For playing music out loud, there are speakers for sale on the Internet that plug into the phone's headphone jack and are said to deliver better and louder sound quality. I have personally wanted to try one of these out, but never got around to purchasing one for myself.

Does this sound like something that would work for you?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

For playing music out loud, there are speakers for sale on the Internet that plug into the phone's headphone jack and are said to deliver better and louder sound quality. I have personally wanted to try one of these out, but never got around to purchasing one for myself.

Does this sound like something that would work for you?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: sound problems

2 of 2 (93 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments