sony ericsson vivaz will not send or receive pictures or connect to the web

Contributor

sony ericsson vivaz will not send or receive pictures or connect to the web

I got an unlocked sony ericsson vivaz because I like the phone  I originally got from

AT&T but it got water damage (?) and they refused to help. Now I need help getting the right setting in this one. I bought it on line, unlocked, new, but not all the settings are right and I can't get some to change. I can't accsess the web or send and receive pictures.. Can someone help so I don't have to send it back.

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: sony ericsson vivaz will not send or receive pictures or connect to the web

If you know what the settings need to be and you just can't change some of those within the settings group that is already provisioned and set as the default access point, can you set up a brand new access point (i.e. "add" one from options within the connectivity settings menu)?  If so, have you tried setting up a completely new access point with the correct settings and then setting as the default?

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: sony ericsson vivaz will not send or receive pictures or connect to the web

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support