so frustrated - iPhone 4S shipping status

Contributor

so frustrated - iPhone 4S shipping status

I ordered my iPhone 4S White 64GB as soon as preorder went live on att.com(about 3:40AM ish). I received TWO confirmation emails saying your order is now processing(one on the 7th, the other on the 10th). Despite the fact that I should be able to receive it by this friday, it is STILL processing!! No shipping notification or whatsoever.. This is my order info:

======

Thank you for your recent order! Your iPhone has been reserved. Your order is expected to be delivered on 10/14/11*. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship. 

You can track your order online at www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus. Status may not be available if your order was placed within the past 24 hours. 

Existing Customers: Services and features already on your account may not be listed below.

Not Eligible for Mail-In Rebate

TypeDescriptionMonthly PriceOne Time Price

Line  1 
DeviceApple iPhone 4S - 64 GB - White  $649.99
FeaturesData Unlimited for iPhone 4S$30.00 

Estimated Sales Tax  $39.00
*Order Total  

$688.99

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: so frustrated - iPhone 4S shipping status

Don't worry yet - last year for the 4 release, I received the phone (a day before the actual release date!!!) before the status even changed from backordered to shipped.  Hang in there! 

Message 2 of 3
Explorer

Re: so frustrated - iPhone 4S shipping status

Same thing happened to me: I ordered my phone at 5:15 AM, didn't get a confirmation until Saturday, got a second confirmation on Monday.  My phone was shipped out today--yours will most likely be shipped today or tomorrow.  If you don't get a shipment email by tomorrow night, I'd call AT&T.  But for now, hang in there--it's definitely coming.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support