Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 13, 2012
9:02:43 PM
View profile
smart controls accidentally put on wrong line - how to switch?

There are three lines on my account: mine, my husband's, and my daughter's. I signed up for Smart Limits and it was added to my husband's phone by mistake (the sign-up program did not even give me the option to choose my daughter's line; it just added it to my husband's account). Now I would like to switch the controls to her line, but I can't find anyplace online where I can do that. Do I need to speak to a customer service rep or can I do it myself online?

There are three lines on my account: mine, my husband's, and my daughter's. I signed up for Smart Limits and it was added to my husband's phone by mistake (the sign-up program did not even give me the option to choose my daughter's line; it just added it to my husband's account). Now I would like to switch the controls to her line, but I can't find anyplace online where I can do that. Do I need to speak to a customer service rep or can I do it myself online?

smart controls accidentally put on wrong line - how to switch?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2012 12:32:48 AM
(0)
Tutor
I would like the answer to this as well.
I would like the answer to this as well.

Re: smart controls accidentally put on wrong line - how to switch?

2 of 3 (2,379 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2012 7:04:26 AM
(0)
Employee

You can manage the features for all lines on your account online at myAT&T (www.att.com/mywireless). Once logged in, click on ‘myAT&T/Wireless/Add or Change Services’ from the main navigation at the top or by calling Customer Care.

You can manage the features for all lines on your account online at myAT&T (www.att.com/mywireless). Once logged in, click on ‘myAT&T/Wireless/Add or Change Services’ from the main navigation at the top or by calling Customer Care.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: smart controls accidentally put on wrong line - how to switch?

3 of 3 (2,332 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments