Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 24, 2010
4:31:03 PM
View profile
sim not provisioned MM#2
Edited by Mizzouny on Aug 24, 2010 at 4:32:20 PM

Hello. I just got my Samsung Magnet in the mail today with my pay as you go plan. I turned on the phone after a full charge and get this message. I did a bit of reading and noticed I was meant to call customer service to get the sim card activated. Thing is my verizon plan just ended today and I'm stuck without a phone! I have no way to call customer service. I tried 611 but the phone is telling me Emergency calls only.

So I'm hoping I can find a live chat or something to help me get this phone started?

ANY help is greatly appreciated!

Hello. I just got my Samsung Magnet in the mail today with my pay as you go plan. I turned on the phone after a full charge and get this message. I did a bit of reading and noticed I was meant to call customer service to get the sim card activated. Thing is my verizon plan just ended today and I'm stuck without a phone! I have no way to call customer service. I tried 611 but the phone is telling me Emergency calls only.

So I'm hoping I can find a live chat or something to help me get this phone started?

ANY help is greatly appreciated!

sim not provisioned MM#2

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2010 9:46:40 AM
(0)
Master

You can go to your nearest AT&T store with your device and sim to get this setup, or just call AT&T's CS dept. at 1-800-331-0500, from a land line phone. You will be transferred to the prepaid customer service center, where a rep. can assist you with setting this up.

You can go to your nearest AT&T store with your device and sim to get this setup, or just call AT&T's CS dept. at 1-800-331-0500, from a land line phone. You will be transferred to the prepaid customer service center, where a rep. can assist you with setting this up.

Re: sim not provisioned MM#2

2 of 2 (14,333 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments