Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 15, 2010
8:27:28 PM
View profile
sim card not being recognized

I have a pantech matrix, sony erricson, and a moto razr. I recently had an lg neon. Stupid me broke the neon. I went to put my sim card in the matrix, and it said invalid sim. My erricson(which was a gophone phone) said to insert sim. And the razr also said to insert sim. Why won't my att phones read my sim card? This is frustrating. I do not want to have to buy a whole new phone when I have three that I could be using.

I have a pantech matrix, sony erricson, and a moto razr. I recently had an lg neon. Stupid me broke the neon. I went to put my sim card in the matrix, and it said invalid sim. My erricson(which was a gophone phone) said to insert sim. And the razr also said to insert sim. Why won't my att phones read my sim card? This is frustrating. I do not want to have to buy a whole new phone when I have three that I could be using.

sim card not being recognized

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2010 2:40:00 PM
(0)
Professor

Either your SIM is damaged or is not provisioned correctly. You can obtain a replacement SIM at any AT&T store. To make sure your SIM is provisioned correctly, call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Either your SIM is damaged or is not provisioned correctly. You can obtain a replacement SIM at any AT&T store. To make sure your SIM is provisioned correctly, call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Re: sim card not being recognized

2 of 2 (2,218 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments