sim card for iphone4

Contributor

sim card for iphone4

i have an iphone 3gs and i just bought a iphone4 and i was wontting to know how much are the sim card will cost me 

Message 1 of 8 (19,599 Views)
Professor

Re: sim card for iphone4

$25 at the most.

Typically AT&T will give you an appropriate SIM card for your device.

Message 2 of 8 (19,595 Views)
Master

If you go into an AT&T store with your iPhone 4, chances are good they'll give you a Micro SIM card free.
Message 3 of 8 (19,577 Views)
Guru

Irish Rose wrote:
If you go into an AT&T store with your iPhone 4, chances are good they'll give you a Micro SIM card free.

+1
Just be nice to them and they will (normally) hook you up

Message 4 of 8 (19,526 Views)

Or to be sure call cust care tell them to put a note your account that you dont have the correct sim card for your iphone4.Viola free sim card Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8 (19,519 Views)
Contributor

I just want to make sure because I have a 3GS and I want to buy my friends iPhone 4… so if I just go in a store with both the 4 & my 3GS and ask them for a micro sim they'll give it to me w/ or w/o purchase and they can transfer my contacts too?
Message 6 of 8 (19,434 Views)
Master

Ultimately ATT wants you to use the service. They will give you one since that is what makes it possible.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 7 of 8 (19,425 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

AaronAnthony wrote:
I just want to make sure because I have a 3GS and I want to buy my friends iPhone 4… so if I just go in a store with both the 4 & my 3GS and ask them for a micro sim they'll give it to me w/ or w/o purchase and they can transfer my contacts too?

No, AT&T cannot and will not transfer your contacts.

Contacts are designed to be synced with a supported application on your computer or a cloud service.

Once you sync the new phone with your computer or enter the login credentials for the cloud service, all the contacts will sync back.

Message 8 of 8 (19,419 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.