Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 26, 2011
8:43:50 PM
View profile
sim card for iphone4

i have an iphone 3gs and i just bought a iphone4 and i was wontting to know how much are the sim card will cost me 

i have an iphone 3gs and i just bought a iphone4 and i was wontting to know how much are the sim card will cost me 

sim card for iphone4

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 8:55:45 PM
(0)
Professor

$25 at the most.

Typically AT&T will give you an appropriate SIM card for your device.

$25 at the most.

Typically AT&T will give you an appropriate SIM card for your device.

Re: sim card for iphone4

2 of 8 (19,584 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2011 4:46:13 AM
(0)
Master
If you go into an AT&T store with your iPhone 4, chances are good they'll give you a Micro SIM card free.
If you go into an AT&T store with your iPhone 4, chances are good they'll give you a Micro SIM card free.

3 of 8 (19,566 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2011 9:04:47 PM
(0)
Guru

Irish Rose wrote:

+1
Just be nice to them and they will (normally) hook you up

Irish Rose wrote:

+1
Just be nice to them and they will (normally) hook you up

4 of 8 (19,515 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2011 10:10:52 PM
(0)
Guru
Or to be sure call cust care tell them to put a note your account that you dont have the correct sim card for your iphone4.Viola free sim card Smiley Happy
Or to be sure call cust care tell them to put a note your account that you dont have the correct sim card for your iphone4.Viola free sim card Smiley Happy

5 of 8 (19,508 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2011 11:01:32 PM
(0)
Contributor
I just want to make sure because I have a 3GS and I want to buy my friends iPhone 4… so if I just go in a store with both the 4 & my 3GS and ask them for a micro sim they'll give it to me w/ or w/o purchase and they can transfer my contacts too?
I just want to make sure because I have a 3GS and I want to buy my friends iPhone 4… so if I just go in a store with both the 4 & my 3GS and ask them for a micro sim they'll give it to me w/ or w/o purchase and they can transfer my contacts too?

6 of 8 (19,423 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2011 5:34:14 AM
(0)
Master
Ultimately ATT wants you to use the service. They will give you one since that is what makes it possible.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Ultimately ATT wants you to use the service. They will give you one since that is what makes it possible.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

7 of 8 (19,414 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2011 6:40:46 AM
(0)
Professor

AaronAnthony wrote:

No, AT&T cannot and will not transfer your contacts.

Contacts are designed to be synced with a supported application on your computer or a cloud service.

Once you sync the new phone with your computer or enter the login credentials for the cloud service, all the contacts will sync back.

AaronAnthony wrote:

No, AT&T cannot and will not transfer your contacts.

Contacts are designed to be synced with a supported application on your computer or a cloud service.

Once you sync the new phone with your computer or enter the login credentials for the cloud service, all the contacts will sync back.

8 of 8 (19,408 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments