Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 17, 2008
11:18:22 PM
View profile
sending online message
I am a att customer and want to know how do i use att.com to send a online message to another att customer
I am a att customer and want to know how do i use att.com to send a online message to another att customer

sending online message

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 12:24:01 AM
(0)
Master

anthony.williams wrote:

You can send a text message to another AT&T customer:

QUESTION: How can I send a text message from the AT&T website?

ANSWER:

Users of myWireless Account can send text messages to AT&T's wireless customers by following these instructions:
  1. Login to myWireless Account and select Phone/Device or click here: Phones & Devices (logged in users only).
  2. Select the Send a Text Message option from the page
  3. Enter the AT&T recipient's wireless phone number in the To: field. Only one phone number may be entered at a time. You don't have to enter dashes as they will be automatically entered for you.
  4. Enter a message in the Message: field. There is a limit of 150 characters.
  5. Click on Send.
  6. If the message was sent successfully to the AT&T customer, you will see the following message at the top of the screen: Your message has been submitted for delivery. Standard messaging rates apply for the recipient.

Note: If the following message is displayed after you click the Send button: Your message could not be delivered because of the following problems. The phone number you entered in the "To" field is not a valid AT&T wireless number, then your message will not be delivered because the phone number in the To: field is not a valid AT&T wireless phone number. Messages cannot be sent to former AT&T Wireless customers using myWireless Account.

anthony.williams wrote:

You can send a text message to another AT&T customer:

QUESTION: How can I send a text message from the AT&T website?

ANSWER:

Users of myWireless Account can send text messages to AT&T's wireless customers by following these instructions:
  1. Login to myWireless Account and select Phone/Device or click here: Phones & Devices (logged in users only).
  2. Select the Send a Text Message option from the page
  3. Enter the AT&T recipient's wireless phone number in the To: field. Only one phone number may be entered at a time. You don't have to enter dashes as they will be automatically entered for you.
  4. Enter a message in the Message: field. There is a limit of 150 characters.
  5. Click on Send.
  6. If the message was sent successfully to the AT&T customer, you will see the following message at the top of the screen: Your message has been submitted for delivery. Standard messaging rates apply for the recipient.

Note: If the following message is displayed after you click the Send button: Your message could not be delivered because of the following problems. The phone number you entered in the "To" field is not a valid AT&T wireless number, then your message will not be delivered because the phone number in the To: field is not a valid AT&T wireless phone number. Messages cannot be sent to former AT&T Wireless customers using myWireless Account.

Re: sending online message

2 of 2 (4,177 Views)