ringtone on Samsung Flight II

Contributor

ringtone on Samsung Flight II

I just got a new Samsung Flight II and I went into ATT music and downloaded a song..."Raise your glass. "I want to use this ringtone song for my text message ringtone. It is located in my phone under "My stuff"..."Audio" but I cannot figure out to download it as my ringtone for my text message alert notification. HELP!  Please

Message 1 of 6
Master

Re: ringtone on Samsung Flight II

I know, it's hard to assign text messages ringtones on Samsung phones...

From the standby screen, go to "Menu".
Then press "Settings" > "Sound Profile" > "Normal".

In the upper right hand corner, it should say "Call" with a little drop down arrow. Press the arrow, and then press "Message". From there, touch "Message Alert Tone" > "Tones" (located in the lower right).

Then choose "Raise Your Glass", and then click "Save". It then should work for you. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Hey...thanks so much for your response. I tried that...but...it only gives me the options of like six tones and I think these are preloaded tones in the phone!  I think I may have downloaded it wrong to my phone. Not sure.

I REALLY appreciate  your help!!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Master

Faithful1963 wrote:

Hey...thanks so much for your response. I tried that...but...it only gives me the options of like six tones and I think these are preloaded tones in the phone!  I think I may have downloaded it wrong to my phone. Not sure.

I REALLY appreciate  your help!!  Smiley Happy

Maybe... Try moving/copying the ringtone to your "Tones" folder, located under "Audio". Maybe that could be it. What folder is it saved in? "Tones"/"Music", etc.?

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

I was searching for this answer, and I found your post. I followed your instructions, and now I have the text alert that I wanted. Thank you, for sharing this information. :-)

Message 5 of 6
Master

Oh, that's great to hear! Smiley Very Happy

You're welcome, I'm happy I could help out more than one person! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support