Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 19, 2008
4:00:53 PM
ring tones
Have a Razr v3xxx, and I am looking for more free ringtones, I have noticed that the ATT web site and fewer and fewer each time I log on to download one. Love to have the Electric Slide and Hustle
Have a Razr v3xxx, and I am looking for more free ringtones, I have noticed that the ATT web site and fewer and fewer each time I log on to download one. Love to have the Electric Slide and Hustle

ring tones

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 8:36:31 PM
(0)
Master

Workinmanmo wrote:

You could use Motorola Phone Tools and create your own MP3 Ringtones. 

Workinmanmo wrote:

Re: ring tones

2 of 3 (3,640 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2008 5:28:43 AM
(0)
Expert

chachmoe19 wrote:

Workinmanmo wrote:

Motorola Phone Tools
Or you can get it from Ebay.com

chachmoe19 wrote:

Workinmanmo wrote:

Motorola Phone Tools
Or you can get it from Ebay.com

Re: ring tones

3 of 3 (3,612 Views)