Helpful Links

retrieving data?

Contributor

retrieving data?

I lost my phone recently.. is it possible to retrieve the data I had on it? (contacts, pics, notes, etc.)

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: retrieving data?

baloop wrote:

I lost my phone recently.. is it possible to retrieve the data I had on it? (contacts, pics, notes, etc.)

Nope, at least not that I know of. Once it's gone, it's gone. My brother just lost his phone recently, too... He had to get a new phone, SIM card, and a new phone number, too.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: retrieving data?

Depends:  If it was a smartphone; most of them have apps that backup for you in the background.   If it was andorid; at least you contacts would be backed up to your gmail account.  And there are other apps that sync you other data to the cloud as well.   But; I would think you would know if you did that.

If you had a fairly recent ATT feature phone, its asks you if you want to sync your contacts to a cloud address book when you activae it.  If you did that your contacts are at least saved.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support