refilling my gophone from canada

Contributor

refilling my gophone from canada

hey everybody.  hopefully someone can help me out.

i have a preparid gophone sim that i put in my phone when i go to the US.  it works fine, and i've used it several times.  at first i didn't realize i had to receive a text to be able to login online, so i had to wait a while before i was in the US again to do so.

that's now done, and i was able to login to the website, but it won't let me add money with my US$ credit card, because my address doesn't fit in the boxes!  as a non-US resident, my 'state' isnt' in the list, so i selected 'foreign.'  but even with that selected, the only country in the next drop down list is United States, which makes no sense.  further, the box for zip\postal code has a 5 character limit, and Canadian postal codes have 6 characters.

is there another way, or am i doomed to calling customer service (which i don't look forward to!)

thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Mentor

Re: refilling my gophone from canada

I think you can call in with a credit card and buy time?

I bought my time off ebay and they do the refilling portion for you. There is even a discount. Read the auctions.

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Guru

Re: refilling my gophone from canada

That's lots of places online selling AT&T Gophone refill.They accept Paypal and Credit cards.

You may go through the post in the forum here and found oneSmiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support