Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2011
10:35:35 PM
View profile
refilling my gophone from canada

hey everybody.  hopefully someone can help me out.

i have a preparid gophone sim that i put in my phone when i go to the US.  it works fine, and i've used it several times.  at first i didn't realize i had to receive a text to be able to login online, so i had to wait a while before i was in the US again to do so.

that's now done, and i was able to login to the website, but it won't let me add money with my US$ credit card, because my address doesn't fit in the boxes!  as a non-US resident, my 'state' isnt' in the list, so i selected 'foreign.'  but even with that selected, the only country in the next drop down list is United States, which makes no sense.  further, the box for zip\postal code has a 5 character limit, and Canadian postal codes have 6 characters.

is there another way, or am i doomed to calling customer service (which i don't look forward to!)

thanks.

hey everybody.  hopefully someone can help me out.

i have a preparid gophone sim that i put in my phone when i go to the US.  it works fine, and i've used it several times.  at first i didn't realize i had to receive a text to be able to login online, so i had to wait a while before i was in the US again to do so.

that's now done, and i was able to login to the website, but it won't let me add money with my US$ credit card, because my address doesn't fit in the boxes!  as a non-US resident, my 'state' isnt' in the list, so i selected 'foreign.'  but even with that selected, the only country in the next drop down list is United States, which makes no sense.  further, the box for zip\postal code has a 5 character limit, and Canadian postal codes have 6 characters.

is there another way, or am i doomed to calling customer service (which i don't look forward to!)

thanks.

refilling my gophone from canada

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 10:29:44 AM
(0)
Mentor

I think you can call in with a credit card and buy time?

I bought my time off ebay and they do the refilling portion for you. There is even a discount. Read the auctions.

I think you can call in with a credit card and buy time?

I bought my time off ebay and they do the refilling portion for you. There is even a discount. Read the auctions.

Re: refilling my gophone from canada

2 of 3 (764 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 7:52:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru

That's lots of places online selling AT&T Gophone refill.They accept Paypal and Credit cards.

You may go through the post in the forum here and found oneSmiley Wink

That's lots of places online selling AT&T Gophone refill.They accept Paypal and Credit cards.

You may go through the post in the forum here and found oneSmiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: refilling my gophone from canada

3 of 3 (754 Views)