received and call to other country

Voyager

received and call to other country

I'm just wondering. I have my post-paid monthly plan which I have total 450 minutes usage. The question is If someone call me from other country, Do I have to pay for any extra charges ? Or just pay by my minutes in plan?

second, If I call to other country without any international card or plan but no one pick up. Will I still be charged for that ?

thank you.

Message Edited by maniacs on 09-19-2009 09:13:43 PM
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: received and call to other country

maniacs wrote:

I'm just wondering. I have my post-paid monthly plan which I have total 450 minutes usage. The question is If someone call me from other country, Do I have to pay for any extra charges ? Or just pay by my minutes in plan?

second, If I call to other country without any international card or plan but no one pick up. Will I still be charged for that ?

thank you.

1. No extra charge for incoming, just minutes
  2. Yes, if the “30 second” rule is triggered. The rule says that if more than 30 seconds pass between you hitting the send button and the tower processing the phone disconnect you'll be charged for at least one full minute.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

The other day I recieved a call from Japan, missed the call, and then promptly responded to the call. How much are the rates if you dont have any kind of international calling added to your plan? and what would be the cheapest option for your phone plan?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Tinandra wrote:

The other day I recieved a call from Japan, missed the call, and then promptly responded to the call. How much are the rates if you dont have any kind of international calling added to your plan? and what would be the cheapest option for your phone plan?

The rates are available here. The discounted dialing costs $3.99/mo and gives you $0.09/$0.24 (landline/mobile) per minute rate, while non-discounted is a whopping $3.49/$3.64 per min. If you spoke for more than a minute, see if you can back-date the discounted plan.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support