Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 7, 2011
10:28:22 PM
View profile
reading data codes on bill

Hi how do i find out abbreviations explanations on my bill and also i have text messages coming in and out to one of my numbers. how is that possible  some say in some say out some also say MBRA  but it is the number that is being used it has its on number in the number area for all in and out text 

Hi how do i find out abbreviations explanations on my bill and also i have text messages coming in and out to one of my numbers. how is that possible  some say in some say out some also say MBRA  but it is the number that is being used it has its on number in the number area for all in and out text 

reading data codes on bill

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2011 8:08:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Hey there!

If you log in your Online Management Account, you may view what the abbreviations mean. If you do not have an Online Management Account, you may register here: https://www.att.com/olam/registrationAction.olamexecute?wtSlotClick=1-0018PF-0-3&source=IX00j3j59290... Smiley Happy

To find the legend for the abbreviations, when you log in, select MY USAGE SUMMARY. Under the User Line column, you should see a link titled "View Details". Once you press that link, you should be able to see all of your incoming and outgoing calls. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the Legend, which will explain what the abbreviations mean. Smiley Happy

Hope that helps. Smiley Happy

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

Hey there!

If you log in your Online Management Account, you may view what the abbreviations mean. If you do not have an Online Management Account, you may register here: https://www.att.com/olam/registrationAction.olamexecute?wtSlotClick=1-0018PF-0-3&source=IX00j3j592909654&WT.mc_id=IX00j3j592909654&lid=Wireless+Register+Link&lpos=Wireless+section Smiley Happy

To find the legend for the abbreviations, when you log in, select MY USAGE SUMMARY. Under the User Line column, you should see a link titled "View Details". Once you press that link, you should be able to see all of your incoming and outgoing calls. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the Legend, which will explain what the abbreviations mean. Smiley Happy

Hope that helps. Smiley Happy

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: reading data codes on bill

2 of 2 (3,229 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments