Helpful Links

re: nothing is working right

Contributor

re: nothing is working right

I am not getting my phone calls, text, or emails all of which are extremely important in my line of work as a paramedic.  I have done everything even a hard reset and nothing seems to resolve this problem I'm having so here goes.  My phone will work perfect 2 maybe 3 days out of a week the rest of the time I spend waiting.... for instance if I hit the home button my screen goes completely white with HCT in green across the screen and if I'm lucky after about 2 minutes it may come up or the screen goes black for about 30 seconds then white again and the process will repete a few times.  I use this phone in the field and I must be able to quickly obtain information (eg. phone numbers, pics of accidents).  Am I the only one that has this problem?  Anyone have a clue how to fix it?  I have synced it, updated, turned off, taken the battery out, factory reset everything nothing works.  HELP!!!!

kjgill92

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: re: nothing is working right

Might be more helpful and more relevent information may be provided if we had a clue what specific model device you have.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I am speaking of the HTC Inspire.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Professor

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about the current issues on your HTC Inspire. Smiley Sad

It sounds like a hardware issue. I would suggest calling Customer Care, they will be able to help with this issue! Smiley Wink You can dial 800-331-0500 from any phone. Smiley Happy

~ Evandela ~

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support