Helpful Links

re: nothing is working right

Contributor

re: nothing is working right

I am not getting my phone calls, text, or emails all of which are extremely important in my line of work as a paramedic.  I have done everything even a hard reset and nothing seems to resolve this problem I'm having so here goes.  My phone will work perfect 2 maybe 3 days out of a week the rest of the time I spend waiting.... for instance if I hit the home button my screen goes completely white with HCT in green across the screen and if I'm lucky after about 2 minutes it may come up or the screen goes black for about 30 seconds then white again and the process will repete a few times.  I use this phone in the field and I must be able to quickly obtain information (eg. phone numbers, pics of accidents).  Am I the only one that has this problem?  Anyone have a clue how to fix it?  I have synced it, updated, turned off, taken the battery out, factory reset everything nothing works.  HELP!!!!

kjgill92

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: re: nothing is working right

Might be more helpful and more relevent information may be provided if we had a clue what specific model device you have.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I am speaking of the HTC Inspire.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about the current issues on your HTC Inspire. Smiley Sad

It sounds like a hardware issue. I would suggest calling Customer Care, they will be able to help with this issue! Smiley Wink You can dial 800-331-0500 from any phone. Smiley Happy

~ Evandela ~

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support