Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 24, 2011
1:12:24 AM
View profile
re activate my account and get a new phone after vacation

hi 

i need to reactivate my account after a 2 months suspension by request .

i also need a new phone since i lost my iphone while i was away.

i have no upgrade option at this time ( as i checked it gives me a msg that my account is suspended at this time)

i am trying to buy a new phone on the at&t site, it advised me to buy a new phone on the itunes/apple site

i am logging to the itunes/ apple site, it advised me to reactivate the line with at&t , then to buy a new phone

?????

why can't i activate my line online ?

i read all instructions and tried "my services-reactivate" option, but it doesn't let me do it .

i need a new iphone G3 , just the old one not the G4, and i need my line back as i will be back home this thursday!!

i need to know how much a new phone will be if in case i don't have an upgrade option at this time, 

i see $49 ad. but only for new customers ?

please help

hi 

i have no upgrade option at this time ( as i checked it gives me a msg that my account is suspended at this time)

i am trying to buy a new phone on the at&t site, it advised me to buy a new phone on the itunes/apple site

i am logging to the itunes/ apple site, it advised me to reactivate the line with at&t , then to buy a new phone

?????

i read all instructions and tried "my services-reactivate" option, but it doesn't let me do it .

i need a new iphone G3 , just the old one not the G4, and i need my line back as i will be back home this thursday!!

i need to know how much a new phone will be if in case i don't have an upgrade option at this time, 

please help

re activate my account and get a new phone after vacation

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 24, 2011 5:22:30 AM
(0)
Expert

hagit1310 wrote:

hi 

?????

please help

If oyu are not eligble for a upgrade you will need to pay full retail price for the phone. You will not get a 3G for 49.00 Do not a see full cost price for the refurb'd phones. but the 3g is around 499.00

hagit1310 wrote:

hi 

?????

please help

If oyu are not eligble for a upgrade you will need to pay full retail price for the phone. You will not get a 3G for 49.00 Do not a see full cost price for the refurb'd phones. but the 3g is around 499.00

Re: re activate my account and get a new phone after vacation

2 of 2 (551 Views)