re activate my account and get a new phone after vacation

Contributor

re activate my account and get a new phone after vacation

hi 

i need to reactivate my account after a 2 months suspension by request .

i also need a new phone since i lost my iphone while i was away.

i have no upgrade option at this time ( as i checked it gives me a msg that my account is suspended at this time)

i am trying to buy a new phone on the at&t site, it advised me to buy a new phone on the itunes/apple site

i am logging to the itunes/ apple site, it advised me to reactivate the line with at&t , then to buy a new phone

?????

why can't i activate my line online ?

i read all instructions and tried "my services-reactivate" option, but it doesn't let me do it .

i need a new iphone G3 , just the old one not the G4, and i need my line back as i will be back home this thursday!!

i need to know how much a new phone will be if in case i don't have an upgrade option at this time, 

i see $49 ad. but only for new customers ?

please help

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: re activate my account and get a new phone after vacation

hagit1310 wrote:

hi 

i need to reactivate my account after a 2 months suspension by request .

i also need a new phone since i lost my iphone while i was away.

i have no upgrade option at this time ( as i checked it gives me a msg that my account is suspended at this time)

i am trying to buy a new phone on the at&t site, it advised me to buy a new phone on the itunes/apple site

i am logging to the itunes/ apple site, it advised me to reactivate the line with at&t , then to buy a new phone

?????

why can't i activate my line online ?

i read all instructions and tried "my services-reactivate" option, but it doesn't let me do it .

i need a new iphone G3 , just the old one not the G4, and i need my line back as i will be back home this thursday!!

i need to know how much a new phone will be if in case i don't have an upgrade option at this time, 

i see $49 ad. but only for new customers ?

please help

If oyu are not eligble for a upgrade you will need to pay full retail price for the phone. You will not get a 3G for 49.00 Do not a see full cost price for the refurb'd phones. but the 3g is around 499.00

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support