Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 23, 2010
11:24:16 PM
View profile
re Network capacity in Vail, Colorado case CM20100320_9047166

Until  you add network capacity in my service area my complaint will not be resolvedWhen the ski area is busy your network is uselessThe problem is that when our resort is busy, is the same time when I absolutely need reliable communicationIf I can't communicate with my employees or customers I do not need AT&T.   I can see your cell site form my office but can't call my employees that are working two blocks awayIf I leave them a voice mail often they receive no notification of a message for hours afterward.    

I have had service with AT&T for quite a while and we never had service issues until the I-phoneYou sold a kazillion I phones and never increased your network capacity accordinglyWe can have 50,000 guests on a busy weekend all trying to talk, text, etcIt only works for a luck few.

Until  you add network capacity in my service area my complaint will not be resolvedWhen the ski area is busy your network is uselessThe problem is that when our resort is busy, is the same time when I absolutely need reliable communicationIf I can't communicate with my employees or customers I do not need AT&T.   I can see your cell site form my office but can't call my employees that are working two blocks awayIf I leave them a voice mail often they receive no notification of a message for hours afterward.    

I have had service with AT&T for quite a while and we never had service issues until the I-phoneYou sold a kazillion I phones and never increased your network capacity accordinglyWe can have 50,000 guests on a busy weekend all trying to talk, text, etcIt only works for a luck few.

re Network capacity in Vail, Colorado case CM20100320_9047166

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2010 8:46:18 AM
(0)
Master
This is a user to user forum.  If you are trying to communicate with at&t directly this is really not the place to catch their eye.
This is a user to user forum.  If you are trying to communicate with at&t directly this is really not the place to catch their eye.

Re: re Network capacity in Vail, Colorado case CM20100320_9047166

2 of 3 (196 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 25, 2010 8:49:43 AM
(0)
Professor

Better yet, bring this to the AT&T  Facebook page, where they actually have AT&T support that 'should' (have for me in the past) respond.

AT&T doesn't have a whole lot of spectrum in Colorado in general (compared to other states).  This is probably one of the bigger issues - until they add more sites and increase capacity, there will be issues.

Better yet, bring this to the AT&T  Facebook page, where they actually have AT&T support that 'should' (have for me in the past) respond.

AT&T doesn't have a whole lot of spectrum in Colorado in general (compared to other states).  This is probably one of the bigger issues - until they add more sites and increase capacity, there will be issues.

Re: re Network capacity in Vail, Colorado case CM20100320_9047166

3 of 3 (179 Views)