Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 24, 2012
5:44:20 PM
View profile
razr

Att used to sell the Motorola razr. Does anyone know if they are going to sell the new razr again or is Verizon the only one selling it?

Att used to sell the Motorola razr. Does anyone know if they are going to sell the new razr again or is Verizon the only one selling it?

razr

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2012 9:21:43 PM
(0)
Mentor

The new RAZR is exclusive to Verizon Wireless.  I have not heard about or read about AT&T or T-Mobile getting a GSM version.  

The new RAZR is exclusive to Verizon Wireless.  I have not heard about or read about AT&T or T-Mobile getting a GSM version.  

Re: razr

2 of 4 (1,999 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2012 10:49:58 AM
(0)
Expert
The international version is called the Motorola RAZR and is a GSM version that will work on ATTs network.

The Motorola Droid RAZR is exclusive to Verizon.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

The international version is called the Motorola RAZR and is a GSM version that will work on ATTs network.

The Motorola Droid RAZR is exclusive to Verizon.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

3 of 4 (1,963 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2012 12:27:06 PM
(0)
Mentor

Oh.  I thought that the new RAZR was just for Verizon Wireless.  That's all I see advertised on television.  I did not know there were two versions of this device.  

Oh.  I thought that the new RAZR was just for Verizon Wireless.  That's all I see advertised on television.  I did not know there were two versions of this device.  

4 of 4 (1,924 Views)