"the Shroud" game help!!

Contributor

"the Shroud" game help!!

i dowloaded the game over MEdiaNet and it plays great aside from one issue; i cant connect to the internet properly with it. i can go online with my phone and browse, download, etc. so i dont know what the problem is. ive got full bars, edge/gsm service and it still gives me problems. in process it goes: 'access the network?' i click yes, then 'allow application to access the internet?" i also click yes. then it takes a good 3 minutes of so-called "downloading" and presents me with a "network error" message. the guys over at the "the shroud" website dont know what the problem could be either as their servers are working properly and others are connecting. i have a sony ericsson w810i if that helps. i just dont  understand this and any help would be much appreciated
Message 1 of 2 (1,311 Views)
Professor

Re: "the Shroud" game help!!

rosssted wrote:
i dowloaded the game over MEdiaNet and it plays great aside from one issue; i cant connect to the internet properly with it. i can go online with my phone and browse, download, etc. so i dont know what the problem is. ive got full bars, edge/gsm service and it still gives me problems. in process it goes: 'access the network?' i click yes, then 'allow application to access the internet?" i also click yes. then it takes a good 3 minutes of so-called "downloading" and presents me with a "network error" message. the guys over at the "the shroud" website dont know what the problem could be either as their servers are working properly and others are connecting. i have a sony ericsson w810i if that helps. i just dont  understand this and any help would be much appreciated

Try re-moving and re-downloading it.  You can to att.com/db and submit for a credit when you re-download it.
Message 2 of 2 (1,297 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.