Posted Jul 8, 2008
6:05:23 AM
View profile
"the Shroud" game help!!
i dowloaded the game over MEdiaNet and it plays great aside from one issue; i cant connect to the internet properly with it. i can go online with my phone and browse, download, etc. so i dont know what the problem is. ive got full bars, edge/gsm service and it still gives me problems. in process it goes: 'access the network?' i click yes, then 'allow application to access the internet?" i also click yes. then it takes a good 3 minutes of so-called "downloading" and presents me with a "network error" message. the guys over at the "the shroud" website dont know what the problem could be either as their servers are working properly and others are connecting. i have a sony ericsson w810i if that helps. i just dont  understand this and any help would be much appreciated
i dowloaded the game over MEdiaNet and it plays great aside from one issue; i cant connect to the internet properly with it. i can go online with my phone and browse, download, etc. so i dont know what the problem is. ive got full bars, edge/gsm service and it still gives me problems. in process it goes: 'access the network?' i click yes, then 'allow application to access the internet?" i also click yes. then it takes a good 3 minutes of so-called "downloading" and presents me with a "network error" message. the guys over at the "the shroud" website dont know what the problem could be either as their servers are working properly and others are connecting. i have a sony ericsson w810i if that helps. i just dont  understand this and any help would be much appreciated

"the Shroud" game help!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2008 4:19:19 PM
(0)
Professor

rosssted wrote:

Try re-moving and re-downloading it.  You can to att.com/db and submit for a credit when you re-download it.

rosssted wrote:

Try re-moving and re-downloading it.  You can to att.com/db and submit for a credit when you re-download it.

Re: "the Shroud" game help!!

2 of 2 (1,285 Views)