Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 27, 2010
2:54:32 PM
View profile
"processing"?

When I check my order status (ordered through att online), it gives me a checked box for "received," a checked box for "processing" and an unchecked box for "shipped."

I am a 7-17er. I realize I'm likely still on backorder (even though I've never seen that term on the order status page), but I just wanted to make sure that everybody who is waiting on shipping also sees the same "processing" message. I figure it's no big deal, but it worries me that they could somehow still be processing my order instead of having me on a list for shipping when they're available. :smileytongue:

Is anybody else seeing the same thing?

When I check my order status (ordered through att online), it gives me a checked box for "received," a checked box for "processing" and an unchecked box for "shipped."

I am a 7-17er. I realize I'm likely still on backorder (even though I've never seen that term on the order status page), but I just wanted to make sure that everybody who is waiting on shipping also sees the same "processing" message. I figure it's no big deal, but it worries me that they could somehow still be processing my order instead of having me on a list for shipping when they're available. :smileytongue:

Is anybody else seeing the same thing?

"processing"?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2010 2:55:19 PM
(0)
Mentor

look at the date it updates..mine hasnt updated since the 24

look at the date it updates..mine hasnt updated since the 24

Re: "processing"?

2 of 3 (443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2010 5:36:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Check your order status on the AT&T regular page.  It sounds like you are checking the Premier page now.

Check your order status on the AT&T regular page.  It sounds like you are checking the Premier page now.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: "processing"?

3 of 3 (381 Views)