Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 9, 2012
10:39:40 AM
View profile
"Wait two months for the discount to take place".... Wait what!?

Two months? If I waited two months to pay my bill, well you know what would happen.

I signed up as a new customer because I was offered a corporate discount. I received an email verifying I was eligible for this discount. When I got my first bill it was not applied. Customer service rep said that the two billing cycles were to verify my discount eligibility. She also stated I would not be reimbursed for the two months that I paid full price. So now I feel like I got the old bait and switch.

I asked the service rep to elevate my issue and she gave me one phone number to call.... But at the end of our conversation she gave me multiple ways that I could pay my bill. Shows where the priorities are.

I know that I am not the only one with this run-around. I’m posting here to get some more attention to this issue and some sort of resolution.

Two months? If I waited two months to pay my bill, well you know what would happen.

I signed up as a new customer because I was offered a corporate discount. I received an email verifying I was eligible for this discount. When I got my first bill it was not applied. Customer service rep said that the two billing cycles were to verify my discount eligibility. She also stated I would not be reimbursed for the two months that I paid full price. So now I feel like I got the old bait and switch.

I asked the service rep to elevate my issue and she gave me one phone number to call.... But at the end of our conversation she gave me multiple ways that I could pay my bill. Shows where the priorities are.

I know that I am not the only one with this run-around. I’m posting here to get some more attention to this issue and some sort of resolution.

"Wait two months for the discount to take place".... Wait what!?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2012 6:17:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there!

Waiting 1-2 billing cycles for a discount is just the standard wait on all carriers. Chances are it might be applied on your 2nd bill, but will certainly be on the 3rd bill.bIf you see a FAN number when you log into your myAT&T account on a computer, that means the discount rate should be applied. Smiley Tongue

Hope that helps!

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hi there!

Waiting 1-2 billing cycles for a discount is just the standard wait on all carriers. Chances are it might be applied on your 2nd bill, but will certainly be on the 3rd bill.bIf you see a FAN number when you log into your myAT&T account on a computer, that means the discount rate should be applied. Smiley Tongue

Hope that helps!

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: "Wait two months for the discount to take place".... Wait what!?

2 of 2 (399 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments