"Wait two months for the discount to take place".... Wait what!?

Contributor

"Wait two months for the discount to take place".... Wait what!?

Two months? If I waited two months to pay my bill, well you know what would happen.

I signed up as a new customer because I was offered a corporate discount. I received an email verifying I was eligible for this discount. When I got my first bill it was not applied. Customer service rep said that the two billing cycles were to verify my discount eligibility. She also stated I would not be reimbursed for the two months that I paid full price. So now I feel like I got the old bait and switch.

I asked the service rep to elevate my issue and she gave me one phone number to call.... But at the end of our conversation she gave me multiple ways that I could pay my bill. Shows where the priorities are.

I know that I am not the only one with this run-around. I’m posting here to get some more attention to this issue and some sort of resolution.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: "Wait two months for the discount to take place".... Wait what!?

Hi there!

Waiting 1-2 billing cycles for a discount is just the standard wait on all carriers. Chances are it might be applied on your 2nd bill, but will certainly be on the 3rd bill.bIf you see a FAN number when you log into your myAT&T account on a computer, that means the discount rate should be applied. Smiley Tongue

Hope that helps!

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support