Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 8, 2008
2:46:20 PM
View profile
"Go Phone" Ringtones Download
Ok, so I dropped my phone in the toilet and had to get a "Go Phone" at Walmart to get by until I received my replacement phone.  I got a razr V3 Go Phone and just stuck my SIM card in it and Im good to go.  My question is this....

How come I cant get certain ringtones downloaded on it if I could before when I had a razr V3 that I purchased through Cingular???  I keep getting a message saying "not supported on device".

Ive had the same ringtone for 5 years, and cant figure out why I cant download it to this phone (go phone) when it is a razr V3. What is the problem?

Since I just inserted my SIM card, there is no need for me to "pick a plan" or "pay as you go" to use the phone.  I dont understand why I cant get the ringtones downloaded.  Do you have to register the phone?  What???

"Dont judge what you don'd understand, you can't deny what has been given to me"
Disturbed
Ok, so I dropped my phone in the toilet and had to get a "Go Phone" at Walmart to get by until I received my replacement phone.  I got a razr V3 Go Phone and just stuck my SIM card in it and Im good to go.  My question is this....

How come I cant get certain ringtones downloaded on it if I could before when I had a razr V3 that I purchased through Cingular???  I keep getting a message saying "not supported on device".

Ive had the same ringtone for 5 years, and cant figure out why I cant download it to this phone (go phone) when it is a razr V3. What is the problem?

Since I just inserted my SIM card, there is no need for me to "pick a plan" or "pay as you go" to use the phone.  I dont understand why I cant get the ringtones downloaded.  Do you have to register the phone?  What???

"Go Phone" Ringtones Download

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too