Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 25, 2010
12:20:58 PM
View profile
questions .......before i upgrade to family plan

I currently have a iphone plan basic (450 mins and unlimited data, no texting)............Now i wanna upgrade it to a family plan basically add lines............ i wanna go for the 89.99 per month for two lines and one line extra that will 9.99 as given on the website..........now all the three lines wanna upgrade to iphone 4 (is it possible as a free upgrade for all three, i mean no extra charges except the in contract phone price)..............because i have unlimited data access added to my account so is it going to be available to the other two lines as well without any extra charges ...........if not then what other options are available to me......

I currently have a iphone plan basic (450 mins and unlimited data, no texting)............Now i wanna upgrade it to a family plan basically add lines............ i wanna go for the 89.99 per month for two lines and one line extra that will 9.99 as given on the website..........now all the three lines wanna upgrade to iphone 4 (is it possible as a free upgrade for all three, i mean no extra charges except the in contract phone price)..............because i have unlimited data access added to my account so is it going to be available to the other two lines as well without any extra charges ...........if not then what other options are available to me......

questions .......before i upgrade to family plan

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2010 12:22:42 PM
(0)
Teacher

If you want a FamilyPlan with iPhones, each line with an iPhone needs the $15/$25 data plan. If you're adding lines, each line can get the subsidized price of the phone.

If you want a FamilyPlan with iPhones, each line with an iPhone needs the $15/$25 data plan. If you're adding lines, each line can get the subsidized price of the phone.

Re: questions .......before i upgrade to family plan

2 of 3 (481 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2010 1:40:44 PM
(0)
Professor

kunal227 wrote:

Assuming your line is also eligible for the iPhone 4, you will be liable for the $18 upgrade fee for your line, plus a $26 activation fee for each of the two new lines on your proposed Family Plan Data access is per line, so each new iPhone must also have a data plan - the new plans are $15 (200MB) or $25 (2GB) depending on how much bandwidth you want. 

Those are going to be tacked onto your next bill.

As far as your own line, you can keep your current unlimited data plan ($30), or you can switch to one of the new data plans also.

kunal227 wrote:

Assuming your line is also eligible for the iPhone 4, you will be liable for the $18 upgrade fee for your line, plus a $26 activation fee for each of the two new lines on your proposed Family Plan Data access is per line, so each new iPhone must also have a data plan - the new plans are $15 (200MB) or $25 (2GB) depending on how much bandwidth you want. 

Those are going to be tacked onto your next bill.

As far as your own line, you can keep your current unlimited data plan ($30), or you can switch to one of the new data plans also.

Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

Re: questions .......before i upgrade to family plan

3 of 3 (468 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments