question

Contributor

question

where do i go to send a text message from the at&t website??
Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: question

iloveno1 wrote:
where do i go to send a text message from the at&t website??

QUESTION: How can I send a text message from the AT&T website?

ANSWER:

Users of myWireless Account can send text messages to AT&T's wireless customers by following these instructions:
  1. Login to myWireless Account and select Phone/Device or click here: Phones & Devices (logged in users only).
  2. Select the Send a Text Message option from the page
  3. Enter the AT&T recipient's wireless phone number in the To: field. Only one phone number may be entered at a time. You don't have to enter dashes as they will be automatically entered for you.
  4. Enter a message in the Message: field. There is a limit of 150 characters.
  5. Click on Send.
  6. If the message was sent successfully to the AT&T customer, you will see the following message at the top of the screen: Your message has been submitted for delivery. Standard messaging rates apply for the recipient.

Note: If the following message is displayed after you click the Send button: Your message could not be delivered because of the following problems. The phone number you entered in the "To" field is not a valid AT&T wireless number, then your message will not be delivered because the phone number in the To: field is not a valid AT&T wireless phone number. Messages cannot be sent to former AT&T Wireless customers using myWireless Account.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support