Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 1, 2011
6:17:00 PM
View profile
question of the day

Me and my wife r getting a divorce.We have 5 line account in her name she has a iphone with the $25 dataplan I have the $10 dataplan with a iphone we have the 1400 family plan with unlimited text our bill runs around $200 what would you think my part should be?

Me and my wife r getting a divorce.We have 5 line account in her name she has a iphone with the $25 dataplan I have the $10 dataplan with a iphone we have the 1400 family plan with unlimited text our bill runs around $200 what would you think my part should be?

question of the day

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2011 3:45:37 AM
(0)
Expert
first there is no 10.00 data plan for the iphone. it is 15 or 25. If the iphone is the only one you use then do a transfers of responsiblity and put the phone in your own name, As far as the rest of the bill - that will be handled in the divorce proceedings
first there is no 10.00 data plan for the iphone. it is 15 or 25. If the iphone is the only one you use then do a transfers of responsiblity and put the phone in your own name, As far as the rest of the bill - that will be handled in the divorce proceedings

Re: question of the day

2 of 4 (129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2011 8:05:13 AM
(0)
Scholar
sorry about the data plan prices no we r being civil right know I need to know if thats a fair price we also have 13,000 rollover
sorry about the data plan prices no we r being civil right know I need to know if thats a fair price we also have 13,000 rollover

3 of 4 (119 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2011 3:05:14 AM
(0)
Employee
the bill breaks down the cost per line. best to look at that. its available online as well
the bill breaks down the cost per line. best to look at that. its available online as well
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (100 Views)