question about upgrading my phone

Contributor

question about upgrading my phone

Hi there,

I found out when I log in online that I'm eligible for an upgrade for an iPhone on 4/26/2012, does that mean that that's the same day that I can upgrade to other phones? (I don't want an iphone and I'm hoping to get a windows phone). Also, I've heard people say that Att allows their customers to upgrade a bit earlier that the original date? is that true? cause I really want to upgrade by the end of March. i don't wanna wait till 4/26/2012....

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (299 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: question about upgrading my phone

AT&T allows you to upgrade on the first day of the month that you become upgrade eligible. So if you are upgrade eligible on 4/26, you can upgrade on 4/1.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)
Expert

Re: question about upgrading my phone

wilco9 wrote:

Hi there,

I found out when I log in online that I'm eligible for an upgrade for an iPhone on 4/26/2012, does that mean that that's the same day that I can upgrade to other phones? (I don't want an iphone and I'm hoping to get a windows phone). Also, I've heard people say that Att allows their customers to upgrade a bit earlier that the original date? is that true? cause I really want to upgrade by the end of March. i don't wanna wait till 4/26/2012....

Thanks!

be careful on that, the Iphone has a special upgrade eligbility plan - it staes that you can upgrade on xx/xx/xxxx to a iphone at the discounted price plus a 250.00 surcharge - what exactly does the text state?

Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.