protection case for Samsung Captive

Contributor

protection case for Samsung Captive

where would I buy a protection case like the kind that you get for an iphone so when you drop it it doesn't break your screen or any part of the phone?

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)
Professor

Re: protection case for Samsung Captive

Most of the major retailers that carry phones carry them.  Or you can go to at&t.

Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)
Expert

moneyshines wrote:

where would I buy a protection case like the kind that you get for an iphone so when you drop it it doesn't break your screen or any part of the phone?

http://www.otterbox.com/samsung-captivate-cases/samsung-captivate-cases,default,sc.html

Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)
Master

wingrider01 provided an excellent link. I personally have the OtterBox Impact Series case on my Captivate, which is the third one on the page.

It has saved my phone twice from getting scuffed up due to two accidental drops on a concrete sidewalk and driveway. The Captivate has a Gorilla Glass screen anyway, so it likely would not crack or shatter like iPhone screens do. I'm not saying that the screen is indestructible, but it's certainly more developed and stronger than the ones on iPhones are.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.