Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 18, 2010
3:07:13 PM
View profile
problems with my Karma

I've been having problems with the screen of my Karma going black lately & now the phone stopped charging.  I don't know if it's the phone or the charger itself but now my phone is totally dead and I don't know what to do because I didn't get the insurance on it.  I've only had this phone for 4 months.  Has anyone else had these problems with the Karma?

I've been having problems with the screen of my Karma going black lately & now the phone stopped charging.  I don't know if it's the phone or the charger itself but now my phone is totally dead and I don't know what to do because I didn't get the insurance on it.  I've only had this phone for 4 months.  Has anyone else had these problems with the Karma?

problems with my Karma

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2010 9:46:55 AM
(0)
Expert

cutienj1 wrote:

You may not have insurance on it but if you bought the phone from ATTM directly or the Motorola directly you do have a warranty on it, if bought from ATTM then a corporate store can exchange the battery and the charger for you under the warranty, if bought from Motorola then they can exchange those items for you instead, just like the phone the battery and accesories also come with a 1 year warranty as well.

cutienj1 wrote:

You may not have insurance on it but if you bought the phone from ATTM directly or the Motorola directly you do have a warranty on it, if bought from ATTM then a corporate store can exchange the battery and the charger for you under the warranty, if bought from Motorola then they can exchange those items for you instead, just like the phone the battery and accesories also come with a 1 year warranty as well.

Re: problems with my Karma

2 of 2 (875 Views)