problems updating android os or firmware

Contributor

problems updating android os or firmware

i had bought two lg thrive phones they both came with droid 2.2.1 on 8-10 and tryd updating them phone-1 that i have dont detect any updates phone-2 was able to download and update it to droid 2.2.2 puzzled by this i called lg no luck then i called lg droid tech they said that there was no update so i told them that phone-2 did update amd they didnt know what to say so what can i do to update my lg thrive 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 i kept going into settings update software it keeps saying no update avalible to download
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Professor

Re: problems updating android os or firmware

gigagrub3 wrote:
i had bought two lg thrive phones they both came with droid 2.2.1 on 8-10 and tryd updating them phone-1 that i have dont detect any updates phone-2 was able to download and update it to droid 2.2.2 puzzled by this i called lg no luck then i called lg droid tech they said that there was no update so i told them that phone-2 did update amd they didnt know what to say so what can i do to update my lg thrive 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 i kept going into settings update software it keeps saying no update avalible to download

Log onto xda developers site and check out threads there. You'll find a more detail method to get passed this issue.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support