Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 25, 2011
11:18:20 PM
View profile
problems updating android os or firmware
i had bought two lg thrive phones they both came with droid 2.2.1 on 8-10 and tryd updating them phone-1 that i have dont detect any updates phone-2 was able to download and update it to droid 2.2.2 puzzled by this i called lg no luck then i called lg droid tech they said that there was no update so i told them that phone-2 did update amd they didnt know what to say so what can i do to update my lg thrive 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 i kept going into settings update software it keeps saying no update avalible to download
i had bought two lg thrive phones they both came with droid 2.2.1 on 8-10 and tryd updating them phone-1 that i have dont detect any updates phone-2 was able to download and update it to droid 2.2.2 puzzled by this i called lg no luck then i called lg droid tech they said that there was no update so i told them that phone-2 did update amd they didnt know what to say so what can i do to update my lg thrive 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 i kept going into settings update software it keeps saying no update avalible to download

problems updating android os or firmware

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2011 4:36:35 PM
(0)
Professor

gigagrub3 wrote:

Log onto xda developers site and check out threads there. You'll find a more detail method to get passed this issue.

gigagrub3 wrote:

Log onto xda developers site and check out threads there. You'll find a more detail method to get passed this issue.

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: problems updating android os or firmware

2 of 2 (828 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments