problem viewing pictures in my gallery on Inspire 4G

Tutor

problem viewing pictures in my gallery on Inspire 4G

Some of my photos show up, but others are replaced by a little icon which basically means the picture can't be shown. What gives?
Message 1 of 5 (1,121 Views)
Highlighted

Re: problem viewing pictures in my gallery on Inspire 4G

Easy fix:  MENU--SETTINGS--POWER--UNCHECK FAST BOOT.  Exit out and restart your device.

Message 2 of 5 (1,109 Views)
Contributor

Bless you....I was having the same problem and this took care of it!  Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 5 (988 Views)

You're welcome.

Message 4 of 5 (977 Views)
Professor

If you hold down the power button, do you get an option to restart? I'm on a differen HTC phone, and not on the stock ROM, so I can't remember if the stock ROM gives you power-off options.

If their is the option to restart, this is the same as turning off fast boot and powering off/on.  But without the hassle of having to go into settings, and you don't have to disable (and re-enable) fast boot.  What you get with "restart" (or hardhat harry's methos) is a "real" reboot (which you don't with powering off with fast boot) where all processes get shutdown, and then restarted.  This isn't so with fast boot, as when the phone is "powered off" in the fast boot condition, its actually just a deep sleep trick, where all processes don't get shut down and re-started.  Fast boot is handy if you shut your phone off frequently (such as plane flights), but less handy if you are having glitches and just want to reboot to clear out the system.

Message 5 of 5 (967 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.