Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 8, 2011
6:00:22 PM
View profile
printing text messages

I need to PRINT some Harrassing Text messages!!! How can I do this???

I need to PRINT some Harrassing Text messages!!! How can I do this???

printing text messages

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 6:18:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by hme83 on Oct 8, 2011 at 6:24:01 PM

Does the phone you are using have an option within messaging to forward the SMS? If so, you could forward to an e-mail address where you can print the e-mail, but you will probably lose the SMS header info, such as date/time sent, etc. Another option may be to use your phone manufacturer's software to access the information in your phone's memory - you may be able to retain the header information if you can access texts that way.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Does the phone you are using have an option within messaging to forward the SMS? If so, you could forward to an e-mail address where you can print the e-mail, but you will probably lose the SMS header info, such as date/time sent, etc. Another option may be to use your phone manufacturer's software to access the information in your phone's memory - you may be able to retain the header information if you can access texts that way.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: printing text messages

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 10:25:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

Are u using Android?  If so, download SMSbackup and send the selected conversations to your gmail account and print it out there.

Are u using Android?  If so, download SMSbackup and send the selected conversations to your gmail account and print it out there.

3 of 4 (876 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 10:25:40 PM
(0)
Guru
If you have a suite for your phone like an installer that you can sync your sms you can try to print it out that way..
If you have a suite for your phone like an installer that you can sync your sms you can try to print it out that way..

4 of 4 (857 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments