prepaid for non US resident Ipad

Contributor

prepaid for non US resident Ipad

Hi

I'll live in France ; i'll be in DC next April. I'm looking for a prepaid micro-sim for my 3G Ipad (15 days ; unlocked device).

May I purchase such a sim in US unless I'm not US resident ? Is it easy to install ?

Tks

Message 1 of 6 (1,446 Views)
ACE - Guru

Re: prepaid for non US resident Ipad

Yes, you can do so...just go to any AT&T stores, they can help you out. They may need your hotel address.

Not like in France, photocopy passport...etc etc.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (1,430 Views)
Contributor

Thx for your answer.

Do yoàu hav any information about the fee : how much is it for a 2 weeks plan (or 1 month) with 3Go max ? AT&T website is not very simple to use...

Nice day !

Message 3 of 6 (1,419 Views)
ACE - Guru

bonne journée,

You need to go to AT&T store and get a SIM card,they may charge you for it from no charge to US$10.

I remember last time I had the prepay 250MB plan for 30 days, It's US$14.99 +tax.

Hope that's help.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (1,410 Views)
Contributor

Hi I guess this is quite a common topic amongst tourists visiting USA. Is there an unlimited plan for the data for 2 weeks and is there an AT & T store in LAX airport itself ? I am using the Google maps as my GPS and I am not sure if it is more economical to apply BRidge Data roaming at at US$16 per day .
Message 5 of 6 (1,210 Views)
ACE - Guru

Hi,There is NO unlimited plan for data with AT&T.
There is NO AT&T store in LAX airport itself.

Message 6 of 6 (1,180 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.