prepaid for non US resident Ipad

Contributor

prepaid for non US resident Ipad

Hi

I'll live in France ; i'll be in DC next April. I'm looking for a prepaid micro-sim for my 3G Ipad (15 days ; unlocked device).

May I purchase such a sim in US unless I'm not US resident ? Is it easy to install ?

Tks

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Guru

Re: prepaid for non US resident Ipad

Yes, you can do so...just go to any AT&T stores, they can help you out. They may need your hotel address.

Not like in France, photocopy passport...etc etc.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Thx for your answer.

Do yoàu hav any information about the fee : how much is it for a 2 weeks plan (or 1 month) with 3Go max ? AT&T website is not very simple to use...

Nice day !

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Guru

bonne journée,

You need to go to AT&T store and get a SIM card,they may charge you for it from no charge to US$10.

I remember last time I had the prepay 250MB plan for 30 days, It's US$14.99 +tax.

Hope that's help.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Hi I guess this is quite a common topic amongst tourists visiting USA. Is there an unlimited plan for the data for 2 weeks and is there an AT & T store in LAX airport itself ? I am using the Google maps as my GPS and I am not sure if it is more economical to apply BRidge Data roaming at at US$16 per day .
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Hi,There is NO unlimited plan for data with AT&T.
There is NO AT&T store in LAX airport itself.

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support