prepaid cards

Contributor

prepaid cards

[ Edited ]

want to add my cards but says they are invalid?

Message 1 of 6 (172 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: prepaid cards

Can you give us a bit more info?

When do you get this error?

Have you been able to add cards before or is this the first time you're trying?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (158 Views)
Master

This is at least the third person who is having trouble refilling their account. All I can assume is that there is something wrong with the GoPhone activation system, as this seems very unlikely that almost nobody is able to add money to their account.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 6 (145 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

The refill system(dial 611) has just been upgraded to on screen menus, replacing voice response. Yay!

Message 4 of 6 (137 Views)
Master

Really? That sounds very neat. I'll have to dial 611 later and see what changes there are. I can't wait to check!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 6 (123 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

Yep. I post the news here, thinking that this upgrade might have required downtime of the refill system a few days ago. In case of server maintenance, it would be nice if AT&T could announce the schedule so that one would plan a refill at the right time. A timely announcement will be greatly appreciated. It can help us prevent losing rollover balances.

Message 6 of 6 (116 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.