Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 16, 2011
12:25:54 PM
View profile
praise for Mary from customer service
Edited by pamelaz on Apr 16, 2011 at 6:54:39 PM

I got a bill saying I've overused my data plan last night-but I was asleep and did not even touch the phone. 

so I called the customer service and talked to this wonderful lady Mary {Personal content removed for safety}

she helped me to navigate what happened and she was very nice and professional with what she was doing.

I want to praise her work and it was my best experience with AT&T customer service.

one thing is that It took me 30 minutes to find a place to post this praise for customer service.

I had to register for another account to write this which is ridiculous.

aside from that, I really want to praise Mary's work and thank you again.

from one happy customer.

I got a bill saying I've overused my data plan last night-but I was asleep and did not even touch the phone. 

so I called the customer service and talked to this wonderful lady Mary {Personal content removed for safety}

she helped me to navigate what happened and she was very nice and professional with what she was doing.

I want to praise her work and it was my best experience with AT&T customer service.

one thing is that It took me 30 minutes to find a place to post this praise for customer service.

I had to register for another account to write this which is ridiculous.

aside from that, I really want to praise Mary's work and thank you again.

from one happy customer.

praise for Mary from customer service

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2011 5:55:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by pamelaz on Apr 16, 2011 at 6:54:51 PM

Awesome! Kudos to Mary for her courteousness and help resolving your matter!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Awesome! Kudos to Mary for her courteousness and help resolving your matter!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: praise for Mary from customer service

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (375 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2011 6:20:11 PM
(0)
Tutor

kudos to mary Smiley Happy customer service is usually good with at&t - i've never had issues - however please let us know if this is on next months billing as that is my continuous 3 month long fight with at&t! lol  customer service always excellent - doing what they promised not so much.

kudos to mary Smiley Happy customer service is usually good with at&t - i've never had issues - however please let us know if this is on next months billing as that is my continuous 3 month long fight with at&t! lol  customer service always excellent - doing what they promised not so much.

Re: praise for Mary from customer service

3 of 3 (340 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments