Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 3, 2012
10:34:33 AM
View profile
power light turns solid red

I am trying to connect  a MicroCell. I have activated it online and have done what is required. Yet the power light stays solid red. The ethernet and computer light are green. Can somebody help?

I am trying to connect  a MicroCell. I have activated it online and have done what is required. Yet the power light stays solid red. The ethernet and computer light are green. Can somebody help?

power light turns solid red

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2012 11:33:08 AM
(0)
Contributor

i found out that at&t does not allow two MocroCells for one at&t cell phone number, that is the reson the power light stays red. NO WHERE do I recall at&t telling me this. No wonder the have such bad CR.

i found out that at&t does not allow two MocroCells for one at&t cell phone number, that is the reson the power light stays red. NO WHERE do I recall at&t telling me this. No wonder the have such bad CR.

Re: power light turns solid red

2 of 4 (1,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2012 7:28:31 AM
(0)
Guru

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I believe a solid red power light means that the device is defective.

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I believe a solid red power light means that the device is defective.

3 of 4 (1,544 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2012 11:23:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

microcell wrote:

why would you want two MicroCells for one account? Did you specifically ask AT&T that?

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

microcell wrote:

why would you want two MicroCells for one account? Did you specifically ask AT&T that?

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (1,529 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments