power light turns solid red

Contributor

power light turns solid red

I am trying to connect  a MicroCell. I have activated it online and have done what is required. Yet the power light stays solid red. The ethernet and computer light are green. Can somebody help?

Message 1 of 4 (1,582 Views)
Contributor

Re: power light turns solid red

i found out that at&t does not allow two MocroCells for one at&t cell phone number, that is the reson the power light stays red. NO WHERE do I recall at&t telling me this. No wonder the have such bad CR.

Message 2 of 4 (1,578 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I believe a solid red power light means that the device is defective.

Message 3 of 4 (1,564 Views)
ACE - Master

microcell wrote:

i found out that at&t does not allow two MocroCells for one at&t cell phone number, that is the reson the power light stays red. NO WHERE do I recall at&t telling me this. No wonder the have such bad CR.

why would you want two MicroCells for one account? Did you specifically ask AT&T that?

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (1,549 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.