View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2011 2:31:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Where is Newberry? I live in Bay City, MI, and get a very decent signal at my home, in the city, and when I travel to surrounding areas such as Saginaw, Midland, Flint, etc.

Is it down south or more up north? If Newberry is more up towards the northern part of Michigan, I may be able to understand why you are getting poor to no service. Has this been happening for a while now, or has it been fairly temporary?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Where is Newberry? I live in Bay City, MI, and get a very decent signal at my home, in the city, and when I travel to surrounding areas such as Saginaw, Midland, Flint, etc.

Is it down south or more up north? If Newberry is more up towards the northern part of Michigan, I may be able to understand why you are getting poor to no service. Has this been happening for a while now, or has it been fairly temporary?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: poor service in Newberry Mi 49868

2 of 4 (553 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 10, 2011 11:03:34 AM
(0)
Professor

Wild Banchi wrote:

WILD BANCHI: Small world for sure and what a coincidence  over in  the Word Association String!!! Bay City is what I was thinking about when posting "Bay City Rollers" My home town is Dearborn, grew up in Dee-Troit and had friends in BC.   Today, due to work assignments, i live way down in TX . we have a city near the coast here called , you guessed it ... "BC" !!!

Smiley Very Happy

I am glad to know that the Houston area was one of the first cities to get this network upgrade and overhaul we've been hearing about..   Phone calls are much much better than before, however, i am noticing slow data upload if not using my wifi.   I still am trying to get used to that concept being that i "Pay" for home DSL for home services (but dont depend on cellular for connection),.. then i am paying a whopping monthly cellular service for calls/data/text "but" over the years, the service migrated to piggybacking off of a wifi connection to get a decent connection ... It started out as a temporary thing im sure, but now, looks like its a 'norm' for att

Wild Banchi wrote:

WILD BANCHI: Small world for sure and what a coincidence  over in  the Word Association String!!! Bay City is what I was thinking about when posting "Bay City Rollers" My home town is Dearborn, grew up in Dee-Troit and had friends in BC.   Today, due to work assignments, i live way down in TX . we have a city near the coast here called , you guessed it ... "BC" !!!

Smiley Very Happy

I am glad to know that the Houston area was one of the first cities to get this network upgrade and overhaul we've been hearing about..   Phone calls are much much better than before, however, i am noticing slow data upload if not using my wifi.   I still am trying to get used to that concept being that i "Pay" for home DSL for home services (but dont depend on cellular for connection),.. then i am paying a whopping monthly cellular service for calls/data/text "but" over the years, the service migrated to piggybacking off of a wifi connection to get a decent connection ... It started out as a temporary thing im sure, but now, looks like its a 'norm' for att

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

3 of 4 (527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 10, 2011 6:44:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

RicoLX wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Well, I'll be darned! Smiley Very Happy That sure is ironic and very interesting... I guess we now see that you, too, were a fellow Michigander. I'm sure that the weather is much nicer there, too... Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

RicoLX wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Well, I'll be darned! Smiley Very Happy That sure is ironic and very interesting... I guess we now see that you, too, were a fellow Michigander. I'm sure that the weather is much nicer there, too... Smiley Wink

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (518 Views)