poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?

Employee

poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?

I've been using voice over internet calls for a while but the setup used to be too advanced for most users. well I ran into a program on the market that is too easy to setup now.

GrooVe IP, only $3.99 on the market and all you need is a Google voice account. you'll get a new number to use but it can use your wifi to make and receive calls with your Google voice account.

definitely worth a check
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)
Professor

Re: poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?

JFizDaWiz wrote:
I've been using voice over internet calls for a while but the setup used to be too advanced for most users. well I ran into a program on the market that is too easy to setup now.

GrooVe IP, only $3.99 on the market and all you need is a Google voice account. you'll get a new number to use but it can use your wifi to make and receive calls with your Google voice account.

definitely worth a check

Sounds like a neat alternative!

Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)
Employee

Re: poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?

if your having any issues with audio make sure to check the troubleshooting section in the settings
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (337 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.