Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 8, 2011
9:13:00 AM
View profile
poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?
I've been using voice over internet calls for a while but the setup used to be too advanced for most users. well I ran into a program on the market that is too easy to setup now.

GrooVe IP, only $3.99 on the market and all you need is a Google voice account. you'll get a new number to use but it can use your wifi to make and receive calls with your Google voice account.

definitely worth a check
I've been using voice over internet calls for a while but the setup used to be too advanced for most users. well I ran into a program on the market that is too easy to setup now.

GrooVe IP, only $3.99 on the market and all you need is a Google voice account. you'll get a new number to use but it can use your wifi to make and receive calls with your Google voice account.

definitely worth a check
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2011 10:49:10 AM
(0)
Professor

JFizDaWiz wrote:

definitely worth a check

Sounds like a neat alternative!

JFizDaWiz wrote:

definitely worth a check

Sounds like a neat alternative!

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?

2 of 3 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2011 11:32:32 AM
(0)
Employee
if your having any issues with audio make sure to check the troubleshooting section in the settings
if your having any issues with audio make sure to check the troubleshooting section in the settings
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: poor in home coverage? dont want a microcell?

3 of 3 (333 Views)