Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 8, 2012
5:36:23 PM
View profile
picture transfer

i would like to transfer pictures from my pantech phone to  my computer picture folder and cant find any instructions. no cd-rom was included and the installation wizard could not locate a driver. help i am not computer savvy

i would like to transfer pictures from my pantech phone to  my computer picture folder and cant find any instructions. no cd-rom was included and the installation wizard could not locate a driver. help i am not computer savvy

picture transfer

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2012 6:44:57 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Jun 11, 2012 at 6:45:54 AM

What type of Pantech phone do you have??

Not sure if this would be helpful or not, but you can always send them to your email and then save them to your computer from there. Just send each one as an mms to your personal email account. 

Do you have a memory card on your phone and are your pictures saved to it?? You can always transfer your pics that way as well by putting the SD card into your computer, if possible.

I'm sure there is an easier way but this is what I normally do for myself. I hope someone can be of more help to you. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

What type of Pantech phone do you have??

Not sure if this would be helpful or not, but you can always send them to your email and then save them to your computer from there. Just send each one as an mms to your personal email account. 

Do you have a memory card on your phone and are your pictures saved to it?? You can always transfer your pics that way as well by putting the SD card into your computer, if possible.

I'm sure there is an easier way but this is what I normally do for myself. I hope someone can be of more help to you. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: picture transfer

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (494 Views)