Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 31, 2011
1:31:13 PM
View profile
picture message help

I have a samsung infuse 4g and when i recieve the picture it says downloading and it wont download i have a data package and my wifi and data networking is on.

this has been happening for a while dunno why i have upped all my messages to 200+

cleared out a lot of junk  any advice would be great!

I have a samsung infuse 4g and when i recieve the picture it says downloading and it wont download i have a data package and my wifi and data networking is on.

this has been happening for a while dunno why i have upped all my messages to 200+

cleared out a lot of junk  any advice would be great!

picture message help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 2:18:48 PM
(0)

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: picture message help

2 of 2 (136 Views)