Wireless Forums

Posted Sep 18, 2009
7:05:37 AM
View profile
paying for international calls

how are international calls billed, meaning if i call my friend in St Vincent and The Grenadines and the charge is 55 cents per minute does the charge for the call come off of my minutes or when my bill arrives will there be an extra charge for these, if i called and talked for 10 minutes will i have a charge of $5.50 on the phone. is it worth it to use a calling card 

i do have an international calling plane on my phone. thanks in advance for any information

how are international calls billed, meaning if i call my friend in St Vincent and The Grenadines and the charge is 55 cents per minute does the charge for the call come off of my minutes or when my bill arrives will there be an extra charge for these, if i called and talked for 10 minutes will i have a charge of $5.50 on the phone. is it worth it to use a calling card 

i do have an international calling plane on my phone. thanks in advance for any information

paying for international calls

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 10:34:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by dmapr on Sep 18, 2009 at 10:37:15 AM

charmel96 wrote:

You will see an extra $5.50 charge on the bill. If you have plenty of minutes and there's a calling card with cheap rates it makes sense to use that instead of direct dialing.

P.S. The $5.50 will be in addition to the 10 minutes being taken out of your minutes, btw.

Message Edited by dmapr on 09-18-2009 10:37:15 AM

charmel96 wrote:

You will see an extra $5.50 charge on the bill. If you have plenty of minutes and there's a calling card with cheap rates it makes sense to use that instead of direct dialing.

P.S. The $5.50 will be in addition to the 10 minutes being taken out of your minutes, btw.

Message Edited by dmapr on 09-18-2009 10:37:15 AM
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: paying for international calls

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (2,014 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 11:36:50 AM
(0)
Scholar
Of course it is better to use calling card Much cheaper rates without any tax or fee + you can call from any phone, no PIN
Of course it is better to use calling card Much cheaper rates without any tax or fee + you can call from any phone, no PIN

Re: paying for international calls

3 of 3 (2,009 Views)